Give the gift of rollerskating fun and freedom to your lucky loved ones!
Rolla Skate Club is a badass community of empowered women+ on wheels. Whether you’re brand new, a solid skater, or haven’t skated for years, we have an online option for you to help you build your skills and confidence to reach your skating goals.
To make use of the online options you’ll need: A pair of rollerskates, and protective gear according to your personal preference (we recommend knee pads, wrist guards, and helmets for beginners). Ideally, you’ll have a flat space to skate that’s at least 5′ x 5′ or so, where you have internet access. Some of the videos are follow-along, designed to be living-room friendly. Others are designed to watch, and then go outside or to a parking garage to practice!
After purchase, you’ll receive a printable certificate to give to your recipient with their gift details and instructions to redeem. Online Gift Certificates are valid for Rolla Skate Club Online memberships only. Check out our in-person gift certificates for Vancouver lessons.
Prices on this site are in $CAD ($1 US dollar = approximately $1.30 CAD). Purchase a gift card for one of our online membership options: BRAND NEW SKATERS: Rollerskating 101 Online Pass (6-week course – 10 weeks of access)-
- Our learn-to-rollerskate course for complete beginners. We’ll take you from zero to rollerskating hero, and support you all the way in this six-week online course. >> Stay Safe: Learn at Home and Outdoors. <<
- This package includes:
- 12 Instructional videos. Learn at home, at your own pace, then take it outside to practice some more! Each video provides detailed, progressive instruction building on the one before.
- Selection of curated online classes available on demand.
PLUS: Get 7 Bonus Videos! Our Very Best Tips For Success, From Skate Maintenance to Outdoor Skating Techniques
EVERYONE ELSE: One (1) Year of Rolla Skate Club Online membership (1 year of access):
- For someone who enjoys the FUN of Rolla Skate Club and is working on improving their skills at their own pace. Rolla Skate Club Online is just one part of their wellness routine – but it’s the best part!
- 150+ On-Demand class recordings for all levels, led by Certified Rolla Coaches
- Off-skate fitness classes to help you get stronger for skating
- Monthly+ live sessions with guest coaches on a variety of rollerskating topics
- Huge library of detailed skill tutorials – from the basics to park skating, roller dance, and roller derby skills!
- Weekly inspiration and skill tutorials to challenge you
- Connect with our incredible community of bad-ass women+ on wheels